Lorencia Junior School (Online)
Regular price R 400.00
LJS is a home schooling programme started to cater for primary school students undertaking the ZIMSEC Syllabus online.
Students are provided resources to learn from home including the schools eLearning website.
- Students Picture
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Enrollment Fee R400
- Registration Fee of R600 per term
- Tuition Fee R600 per month
- Registration Form (sent on Reg Fee Payment)
- 1 Ream Bond Paper per student (buy on upfumi.com)
- Indigenous Languages
- Family Religious and Moral Education (FAREME)
- Heritage and Social Studies
- Science and Technology
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Guidance and Counseling and Life Skills Education
MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION
- Grade Level Diagnostic Tests
- Facilitate Placement Tests for children with learning difficulties
- Reading Level Tests
- Formative Evaluation :Term 1 , Term 2 and Term 3 Exams
- Summative Evaluation: ZIMSEC Exams. Home schooled Grade 7 learners, register and write examinations at designated centers.
- Continuous Evaluation (Learner Profile)
- Supervised homework to consolidate revision on sets 6, 12 and 18. A learner has 6 sets per learning area per term translating to 12 working weeks per term (Term 1 Set 1- 6, Term 2 Set 7 -12 and Term 3 Set 13-18).
- Pilot tests, feedback and assessment as an ongoing activity
- Evaluation of programmes.